Matt showing a hermit crab to Cara, Tim, Grant and Braden:
Grant, Daniel and Natalie splashing in the freezing water:
On Saturday, Mitch, Grant, Cole and I drove home to attend cousin Logan's 3rd birthday party. It's crazy to think how quickly our family is growing up!
That evening, the Lusk/Mardock (Tim and Sara) group joined us at our house. We ate the world's hugest batch of spaghetti, then I stayed home with the sleeping babies while everyone else went swimming at the aquatic center. Grant had a great time and can't wait to start swim lessons in May.
On Easter Sunday, I am very proud to say we attended first service (8:30). Jen has 4 girls, so imagine what it was like getting them all prettified and out the door. I got up early to make croissants and deviled eggs for the breakfast at church. We all rushed out the door just in time and made it to first service.
Lusk kids - Daniel, Emma, Cara, Natalie, Braden and Livi:

As soon as we got home, I sent the men outside to hide Easter eggs (about 200) for our Easter Egg hunt. It was lots of fun. Great photo opportunity! My grandparents joined us for lunch, and I made black bean enchiladas (a family favorite), yummy baked corn, Spanish rice and a beautiful fruit salad (ala Jen). Not exactly ham for Easter, but it was awesome. The Lusks had to leave that afternoon. It was such a fun visit that we already made plans to see them this summer. Of course, Grant can't stop talking about his cousins from California.
Grant - on the hunt:
Jennifer and Cara:
Me and Cole:
Mitch and the boys:
Those pictures are fun to see. Thanks for posting them! What a good looking family we have.
ReplyDeleteOh, Kel. That just does my heart tons of good to see both clans together. What a beautiful, beautiful thing.
ReplyDelete