So, about 2 weeks ago I asked Mitch if I could attend a chat that Jen was having at her store to celebrate the release of a new digital line. Mitch said yes (bless him!) and so at 7:00pm, Mitch gave the boys a bath while I attended the online chat. Oh, it was so much FUN! They always are. During the chat, I teased a bit and told Allison (a CT member) to beg Jen to have me on her CT. I was totally joking, because I had begged dozens of times before and never actually thought I would have a chance to be on her CT.
Imagine my SHOCK when, while I was downloading my newly purchased goodies, I received an email from Jen Wilson herself, asking me to be on her CT. Ack! I was stunned! Oh, it was an exciting night filled with multiple emails and lots of fun moments. She said that she had actually been thinking about asking me for a while! Jen Wilson! Thinking about little ol' me!
Since that night, I have been having SO much fun creating stuff for Jen Wilson. In fact, we got to chatting one night (eeek! I chat with Jen Wilson!) and she asked if I would ever consider putting together some hybrid printables for her. For Jen Wilson! And . . . I went a little overboard . . . and this is what I did:
Click here to be taken to my little section of Jen Wilson's store. Oh my gosh! Did I just type that? MY little section of JEN WILSON'S store! Eeek!
So anyway, I need to calm down a bit. Whew! Here are some of my recent layouts/projects as a new CT member for Jen Wilson!! Click here for credits.
FANTASTIC! How awesome for you! Way to go! I'm pleased as punch that your dreams are coming true in such a wonderful way! You deserve every good thing that comes your way!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, girlie!! So that's where you've been!! :D That's so exciting for you!!!!
ReplyDelete