First, at TDC, a new product:
and my project up close:
And, released today at Funky Playground Designs (I'm a guest! Wahoo!):
Here's a link to my little corner of FPD!
And a sweet little layout:
credits here.
•I finally finished up my latest article for Bella Scraps Magazine. Whew!
•The March issue of the DST Insider was released. Yay!
•I have a mini album that I am so proud of that is in a holding pattern circling Jen Wilson's server. (She's having computer problems right now.) I'll link you up to the blog post I prepared for her as soon as I can!!
•I'm working on a project for The Hybrid Chick! (Oh, is that still a secret? It won't be a secret anymore on March 15th!! Fun times!)
**side note:
I recently got together with some friends, and they told me that I really should be writing for something. It occurred to me that I might not have mentioned that I actually DO write for some online publications and stuff like that.
For example, I am the Editor-In-Chief and sometimes (okay, often) feature writer of The Digishoptalk Insider - a free publication available for DST members (click the link above). I REALLY love that job. Yeah, I do get paid. It is fun and keeps my brain from turning to mush.
I'm also a feature writer (mostly hybrid-related tutorials) for Bella Scraps Magazine. This is one you have to pay for, but I do get to give away two copies per month! Maybe I'll have a giveaway on my blog for March. Hmm.
Sometimes I write blog posts for various stores, although that has slowed down a bit (thank goodness!), but you can find my older blog posts at The Digichick and Funky Playground Designs. Obviously, as stated above, I'll be posting on Jen Wilson's blog soon. AND, then there is The Hybrid Chick! (I imagine that will take up a lot of time.) Oh, and I've contributed to The Daily Scrapper (online mag). So, yeah, I do write for something. Which is why I don't always get to my own blog!!**
Super excited to play with your goodies over at TDC and be a part of The Hybrid Chick!! What a shocker that was :)
ReplyDelete