Friday, May 18, 2007

He jumped!!

Last night, I took the boys to swim lessons. We try to get there a little early so Grant has time to play in the little pool with the rest of the kids from the other class. I put Cole in his swim diaper and plop him in the little pool. He LOVES playing with the bigger kids.



Well, last night I took Cole to the bathroom to change him out of his wet swim trunks while Grant stayed with his class. When we came out of the bathroom, I couldn't find Grant's class. Then I saw the rest of the parents frantically waving me over to the BIG, Olympic-sized lap pool and pointing to the diving board. I FREAKED!! I couldn't believe the kids were jumping off the diving board! They all wore life-jackets, but STILL! I didn't think any of them would actually have the courage to do it. I mean, these kids are 3 years old. They surprised me, though. Even my little guy jumped off the tall diving board into the big, deep pool. I can't tell you how exciting that was for all of the parents. And, of course, I didn't have my camera with me!

These pictures are from last week.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of the boy. I remember when Hannah and Christina jumped in from the same board. It's a big deal!

    ReplyDelete