This is Grant at 3 months. It is a sad thing when you are so caught up with your scrapbooking that you have a tough time finding pictures to use in new layouts. Argh. (Can't believe I'm complaining about this!) Of course, I am SO behind on journaling. That is another thing I love about digital. I journal ON the layout, then print it. Nice. It is DONE.
Your blog isn't boring - it's so beautiful- love the colors. Great layout by the way.
ReplyDeletelook how cute he is. now he's up and running and you can't even use long usb cables lol. your blog is good.
ReplyDeleteSaw your comment on my blog, so came on over here to check yours out too...and I know I commented on this layout already:) Just thought I'd add that I already planned to lift it too...heehee, we can scraplift each other!
ReplyDeleteOne more thing in common: I am having trouble finding "good" enough pictures for Jessica's class b/c I too am pretty much caught up. I have plenty of pictures from pre-1994, but that was before scrapbooking, before I knew how to take good photographs, and many of them are less than inspiring:( (I still plan to scrap them, they just aren't "worthy" of a JS class, lol).