Saturday, January 26, 2008

Start-to-Finish challenge


Today, Jessica's challenge was to create a layout start-to-finish in 30 minutes. We had to take a picture today and the subject had to be off-center so we could journal or place our title in the white space. Then, in just 30 minutes, we had to create a layout from scratch and upload it to the gallery. All the while, we had to practice all of the new stuff we are learning. This was fun! It was a little difficult trying to get anyone to cooperate with the picture-taking, however I finally got a shot I could work with. How did I do?

6 comments:

  1. your lo looks great as does your header! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on your header, Kelleigh! And I had fun perusing your blog. I especially loved the story of praying with Grant to ask Jesus into his heart. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header...
    Sure put a smile on my face!
    I knew you would do something wonderful. The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun layout. Can't wait until registration opens for the beginner class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kelleigh! just discovered your blog now! looks great, and your newest LO looks fab too! i'll surely leave love when i get to the gallery in a while. ;)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete