Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Awesome weekend!

Well, the mass of people that descended on my house Friday night is gone. Almost everyone in my HUGE family showed up in Oregon to witness my sister Dani's wedding on Sunday. The only people missing were my brother Tim and his wife Sara. So, that means we found sleeping places for 15 extra people at my house (since Rob and Rachel stayed with Rachel's sister). It worked out just fine, though! Thank goodness we have the "guest suite!"

The wedding was beautiful! It was an outdoor wedding in May, which is always unpredictable, however the weather was PERFECT! It was warm, yet very comfortable under the shade of the trees at Hoyt Arboretum in Portland.

At times like this, I wish I were a real photographer . . . who didn't have to supervise a toddler. Or keep him out of the center isle while the bride is walking down.

I hope to complete a few pages with some of the pictures I took this weekend. We'll see! For now, here is one:

No comments:

Post a Comment