Thursday, May 1, 2008

Some recent projects

I've been SUPER busy working on some hybrid projects in my new role as a member of the Hybrid Creative Team at The Digi Chick! I am having SO much fun with this store! It has everything!! I'm just like a kid in a candy shop. And I get to play with anything I want! Wahoo!

Here are some of the projects:

I used a new template by Cinzia Loosemore for these two cards that I am SURE to use again. It was seriously SO much fun to make these cards, and super easy. The top card is for my nephew, and the bottom one is for Grant's teacher. I had so much fun that I am going to recreate these on scrapbook pages at some point. I love that the spinner makes them interactive! Grant can't keep his hands off these cards.

I entered this card at Prima Hybrid for an interactive card challenge. I'm hoping to win, since I was the only one who entered. However, with my luck they will decide that no one wins since there weren't enough participants! Hee, hee!

This one uses Amanda Heimann's May grab bag. A worthy investment!


These boxes are for Grant's teachers. I used Amanda's grab bag for both. You can grab the template here.


I made this bag using a template that you can find here (I just enlarged it), and the new Mr. Curious kit by Karah Fredericks. She created a series of kits representing each of her three sons, and this one had the name "Grant" on it. I just had to grab it right away. Those are awesome boy kits. So appropriate!


Saturday is International Scrapbooking Day. Yeah, I know some of you are rolling your eyes (Mitch . . . stop that!), but I know that most of my readers are cheering! Scrapbooking stores around the internet and around the world (as in walk-around-and-pick-things-up type of places) will be having HUGE sales. I have my cart already filled at some of my favorite online stores. Hopefully I will get the chance to break away for a while and actually BUY some of that stuff.

Tomorrow, I head on up to the airport to pick up my mom and two sisters who are flying in from California! We are going to go out for lunch, then back to my house where one of my brothers and his wife will join us from Seattle. (And I finally get to see the belly bump! My sister in law is having a BOY!! I really gotta get on that "Unsolicited Advice" column, don't I?) On Saturday night the chicas will be attending another sister's bridal shower. Very fun! Everyone leaves on Sunday, so it will be a whirlwind visit. I'm so excited.

Now I'm off to change some sheets and clean some toilets! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooohhhhh cute. You HAVE to show me how to do these cards. Would they be good for a class?
    -sarah-

    ReplyDelete