Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Goodness, it has been a while!

I'll try to quickly update.
- My 17-year-old sister is living with us for the summer. It is fun having her around!
- We've spent the last 2 weekends on Grandpa's boat. Expect some layouts in the future since I got some GORGEOUS pictures of Grant (which is pretty rare since he hasn't been cooperative lately).
- We had some friends over for a 4th of July BBQ. Relaxing and low key. Did fireworks in the driveway:



I've also done this layout:



And this one:


And this invitation to Grant's birthday party (which is this Saturday!):



And then there is this one that I put together SUPER quickly the other morning:



Oh, and the same designer who put my frame clusters in her shop (see below) asked me to play with another of her kits, and this is what I came up with!


Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations! Sounds like you've been happily busy! Your layouts always make me want to scrap. Alas, I have to wait as my dad is visiting...but I'm taking some great pictures for future pages!

    Your boys are just adorable. Happy upcoming birthday to Grant!

    And those frames look COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy, great projects!! I haven't stopped by since you added your new blog header - it's beautiful :)! Congrats on working with Dianne, that's awesome :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you. You have been so busy. I can't wait for us to get together and for you to show me your stuff.

    ReplyDelete