Friday, December 12, 2008

my pictures are obnoxious

I would be sincerely grateful if anyone out there could tell me why my pictures are turning out SO huge. I am choosing the "small" option when I upload, so what gives? I want to change my blog back to the minima template, but then it cuts off my pictures. What? Help!

Please!

**Edit: By the way, I'm actually just grabbing these pics from the web, so they are already saved at 72ppi. I think the "Big" ones are 600x600, but you can see when I have resized them a little smaller - 550x550 or 500x500. So, uh, now what?

2 comments:

  1. I always resize my pictures before I upload them onto the blog. If you resize them or save them in "medium" quality using any of your photo editing programs on your Mac, then you don't even have to upload them onto your blog in "small" mode, because the size will already be much smaller :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bigger size, but then again I have a wide screen monitor. I don't know what to tell ya, except to keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete