Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Days

We are having a beautiful white Christmas around here! The snow started last week, and with it came the snow days. Grant was home all of last week, thus beginning his Christmas break a week early.

On Wednesday, Katie came over and we baked cookies and the two kids built a snowman:


Then, on Saturday, while I went Christmas shopping, the boys built an igloo! Okay, so it is missing some parts, but it was a lot of work!! I took a picture of it last night:



And this is the same view (through the sliding glass door) today:

Notice the snow build-up along the bottom!

And, just for fun:




So, while I've been cooped up, I've been working on some fun things. The layout above is courtesy of some new items from Vera Lim. As I mentioned earlier, I was asked to join her hybrid CT, and I was THRILLED to accept. I already own a bunch of Vera stuff, and it is so fun to get it for free, now!! For my paper-lovin' friends, Vera is also a designer for Prima Marketing (and so are Dianne and Corina!). Here is the hybrid project I created for this release:


And, I put together this little layout with Danielle Engebretson's newest release featuring my cutie:


And this one with a pic from Thanksgiving using Anne DeJong's newest release and a template that I am putting in the store on Thursday:


And, since I'm stuck here, I thought I would have a sale at my store:

No comments:

Post a Comment