
Yep! It's $2 Tuesday again! I went ahead and put my famous Tall Box template on sale. Well, okay, maybe its not FAMOUS, but it certainly is popular!! Enjoy!

And, here is a little layout I did last night. It was SURE nice to actually scrap a bit. I've been so busy with design stuff that I haven't made time to scrap!! Not any more! YAY!

By the way, EVERYTHING (except the cutie) is by Jen Wilson for the Project 52 challenge. I've been SUCH a slacker! This is the week 6 layout. The challenge was to scrap a perfectly imperfect photo. (You'll notice he is blurry.) We are now on week 16. Yikes! I have some scrapping to do, huh?
Thanks for the reminder about $2 Tuesday. I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss commenting on this layout? Your kids have got to be among THE most adorable kids on the planet and you do such a great job of capturing their personalities on your layouts...THANKS for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled for you with all your successes!