Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Strawberries anyone?

It's new release Thursday at The Digichick, and we have released a MASSIVE number of new products. You've gotta go check it out while they are 20% off today!

And while you are there, pay special attention to MY new items!!

I am SO excited to show you Sweet Strawberry:


I already showed you what I did with them:


And by Jen Tapler:


Aren't these just the cutest?

I also have this Door Hanger/Hard Holder template set:


You HAVE to click on that link to see what my creative team has done with this template. They are so creative!!

And, I also created this great basic box that is just the right size for a deck of cards:


I'm going to put pieces of colored cardstock in mine to use as flashcards for my son:


But look what Julee Tilman did! Isn't it cute?:


Remember, grab these items for 20% off today!!

1 comment: