You can click on the pictures to enlarge them on your screen.
I still need to journal about Tim and Sara getting engaged that day (Aug. 26). I think I'll tuck that journaling behind their picture.
This page was a lot of fun for me. It took me about 45 minutes to complete, which is pretty good for me. I created my own patterned paper using my stamps. Fun colors! I still have to journal. I'm not great about journaling.
This page was lots of fun for me because the day was so much fun! Grant and Brandon are great friends and I love Brandon's family, therefore we force the boys together as often as we can. They go to Sunday School together and will be in the same preschool class next year. This page was also from August. So, now I am up to August on Cole's scrapbook . . .
Congrats on your blog counter passing 1000 views. You're blog seems to be much more popular than mine. :-)
ReplyDeleteI forgot that you guys took some pictures on the day we got engaged, I need copies! :)
ReplyDelete