I decided I had better record this event. I am a scrapbooker, not a baby booker, if you know what I mean. I don't like the pressure of filling in all the lines in the baby book, and since I never received one as a baby shower gift, I don't do the baby book thing. I do, however, record major milestones (complete with pictures) in my scrapbooks.
Yesterday, Cole took 4-5 steps in a row and repeated this wonderful, amazing feat about 5 times. It was cool. I was just reminded of this event because just a moment ago he did the same thing! Now, he hasn't repeated this for Daddy, and since I don't have another adult's witness, I cannot say that Cole is walking. (I'm pretty strict with this stuff, huh?) I plan on recording this event as "Walking??" in his scrapbook. I will announce the official "Cole is walking" date soon!
On a different note: My brother Rob called yesterday while I was shopping with ONLY Cole (Grant was playing/spending the night with T&B: Thank you!!!). Rob was in Portland, so I invited him to come on down for dinner and to spend the night. It was so much fun catching up with Rob without a ton of distraction (ie. Grant, other family members, etc.). Rob and Rachel just moved up to Seattle after completing grad school (Rob with his MBA, Rachel with . . . Masters in Accounting? She is a CPA and has a cool job with a very prestigious company.) Anyway, I got to meet Jackson (their "little boy") and we had a great time just chatting away about life. Thanks for visiting Rob!
Fall is Better with Friends
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment