Monday, September 17, 2007

Do you ALWAYS scrapbook?

Well, no, I don't. However, I did go to Ladies Hobby Night at my church on Friday night and completed a couple of layouts. I'll post those soon. In the meantime, here is a layout I did yesterday while Mitch and Grant were in church. I had to stay home with our super-snot-nosed-boy, Cole. It was good for both of us. I got to do a little scrapbooking and he took a nice morning nap. By the time Mitch and Grant got home, Cole was feeling MUCH better, and my attitude about having to miss church was vastly improved.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Click to enlarge:





1 comment:

  1. ARGHHHH, I'll never be able to scrap like you do! These are so cute and so creative! You got this artistic stuff from your dad for sure, not from me. =(

    My grandkids are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete