Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I love you and you love me!"

I am typing this and listening to Katie sing at the top of her voice: "I love you and you love me! You love me and I love you! I love Cole and Grant ..." So cute!

Well, today Cole went to his 15 month Dr. appt. He is now ALMOST in the fiftieth percentile for weight and is in the ninety-fifth for height. Hee, hee! What a doll! He had two shots, so we HAD to go visit Daddy after the appointment. Daddy made everything better. The sticky, green sucker that Daddy gave him helped. (Mitch, don't ever do that to me again!!)

This Dr. visit was so much different than past visits. In the past, Grant came with us. Argh. It was never very easy to get him to sit still while we waited forever for the Dr. to come into the room. TODAY, it was just me and Cole!! I love preschool! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment