Friday, November 16, 2007

Get to know me . . .

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:17am
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Meet the Robinsons
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Survivor or The Office
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Coffee
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Diane
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Fried Egg Sandwiches
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Jeremy Camp . . . for now. I'm a radio person.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Jeep Grand Cheroke
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Peppered Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce, Cream Cheese and Sprouts on Hazelnut bread.
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Do I really have to come up with one?
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? My stretchy jeans from WalMart - I know you all have them, too!
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? All over Europe (but mostly Austria).
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Builder Beige. Okay . . . it is called "Desert Fawn" and is a little bit tan.
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Uh. I like my Hanes underwear. Does that count?
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Two houses down from my kids.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? Mitch asked me to marry him the day before my 21st birthday.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Anything during the Olympics. Otherwise, I don't know.
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Blogger oblivion . . .
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, please don't respond in my comments!
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? I'll be checking your blogs ladies . . .
22. FAVORITE SAYING? "Mommy, I love you!"
23 WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? June 23rd
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Morning. I hate wasting a day by sleeping in.
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE: 8 - they just keep growing and growing . . .
26. PETS? fish
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I’m not pregnant!
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Teacher
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Pretty good! I'm excited to get away with my hubby!
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Dark Chocolate M&Ms
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Yellow Roses with Red tips (Carnival Roses that my sister had in her wedding.)
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Thanksgiving
33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? You figure it out.
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Cole whining to have me pick him up and put him on my lap.
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Waffles - for lunch.
36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No.
37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Soothing Blue
38. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Rainy.
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Dr. Pepper
40. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Olive Garden
41. SIBLINGS? yes. 5 sisters, 3 brothers and one "Practically A Sister" who should really just be adopted and make things MUCH less complicated.
42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't know. Summer days?
43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? GI Joes, my brother's little cars and my Baby Apricot (who smelled like Apricots!). I don't remember being much of a toy person. I preferred playing with my friends and family.
44. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
45. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
46. COFFEE OR TEA? Coffee
47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
48. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO E-MAIL YOU BACK? No.
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? In frustration last night while putting Cole to bed praying that his diarrhea would go away. (Is that too much information?)
50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? An empty shotgun case, a duffle bag and an under-the-bed organizer that holds nighties that I got for my wedding and can't bear to throw out, even though I don't wear them.
51. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? My sister Jennifer!
52. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Ate dinner, relaxed while Mitch gave the boys a bath and put them to bed, wrapped presents, folded clothes, watched Survivor and The Office, read a book, fell asleep.
53. FAVORITE SMELL? My boys fresh out of the bath.
54. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Dying before my boys are grown.
55. SALTY OR SWEET? both
56. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? about 5
57. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 4 1/2
58. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
59. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? I don't know. A lot. Don't make me count.
60. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? yes

1 comment:

  1. I am leaving this comment more for my benefit, I need laughter. But shame on you girl!!! Pull those nighties out from under the bed and add some spice to your life...

    ReplyDelete