. . . since you have received any real news.
Hmm . . . well, my parents and niece were visiting for the last couple of days. They were here for about a day and a half taking care of personal business, and they left this afternoon. I'll see them again at Thanksgiving. That was pretty cool! We went to Grandpa and Grandma's house last night after eating at Abby's and hung out with Dani and Adam. I learned some things about myself on this visit:
I am a mother of boys. I shave hair, I don't fix it. Poor Livi had the craziest hair the day I watched her. Once Grandma got to it (and added lots of conditioner), she looked lovely.
I have two children. I don't need more. Two boys and two girls (Livi and Katie) is too much. They loved playing together, but MAN was it loud!!
That's all I have. I'm going to go watch Survivor now.
Fall is Better with Friends
1 day ago
it was great to see you guys... cole is getting so big, he is adorable. thanks for inviting us for Christmas, we still are not sure of our plans! love you guys :)
ReplyDeleteHi friend!
ReplyDeleteIt's been absolutely forever since I heard from you, but I was at Chauntel's house today holding her dear new baby and she told me about your blog. It is so nice to see pictures of your boys and catch up on your comings and goings. Maybe sometime when you're in the Newberg area, we can get together...