Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cute stuff!

I just HAD to share a couple of things. First, I've been having fun with my new treat bag templates. These things are adorable and SO easy to put together!!




Credits here.









Credits here.







Credits here.



Next, some cute layouts. We didn't have school around here last Friday, so Katie came over to play. I took some pictures!


Credits here.








And, I've been wanting to do something with these pics, and I finally found the perfect kit!

Credits here.


I did something wonky to my formatting. Sorry about that!

3 comments:

  1. Your treat bags are so cute. Lovely layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are so fun and happy! The treat bags are adorable. Your son is adorable, too,

    Thanks for sharing!!

    I honestly would like to know if you go through a lot of ink cartridges with your hybrid creations. Just thinking I would like to try some...but ink gets so pricey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Jeanne! You should definitely try hybrid!

    I do go through a few cartridges. I have an HP printer that has 5 color cartridges and 1 larger black catridge. Each color cartridge costs about $10.00, and the black one is $15.00, but I can buy them all in a pack for $45 with 200 4x6 photo papers thrown it (all directly from HP with free next-day shipping). I've probably gone through 2 of each color this year (although that is hard to say since they run out at different times) and probably 1 of the black. And, I printed a HUGE 30 page scrapbook, which I don't normally do.

    If you start doing hybrid, you need to make sure you get matte photo paper. That will REALLY make a difference on how much ink you use! Regular cardstock just sucks it up and the results are blah.

    ReplyDelete