Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a Big Day!

So much is going on lately that I haven't really had a chance to build up the anticipation of my big announcement! To make a long story short . . . The Hybrid Shoppe has closed, and you can now find my designs at THE DIGICHICK! Wahoo! I am so thrilled to be there. I was a member of the site hybrid CT before turning designer, and I just LOVE the gals over there. I'm excited because the gals there are really having fun playing with my templates! So far, I have released 3 templates:
Badge Album Templates #1

Which was used to create my album posted below, and Jen Tapler's album below that, and this gorgeous album that Jen just made for her friend:


by Jen

Fancy Bags Template Set


by me


by Jill


by me

Paper Strips #1

by Jen

by Jen

AND . . . all new releases are 20% off today! Isn't this EXCITING!?!?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog today :) your templates are awesome! :) congrats on your move to TDC! love it there :)

    Have a great day! :)

    Bekah_E

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic for you! You are doing a terrific job on your designing and should be extremely proud of yourself.

    Continued success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelleigh - congrats on your new store! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete