So, yesterday Grant and I had a date as we went off to his pumpkin patch field trip. He is so stinkin' cute!! He had "the best day" at the pumpkin patch with his friends. I'm having a great time watching him as he interacts with his friends. He is just changing before my eyes! Last week, I dropped him off at school and he jumped out of the car and waited for the teacher to open the door. He leaned against the corner of our car and just stood there like he was SO COOL. I watched him as he gave little head bobs and his "cool eyes" to his friends in greeting. You know, how teen boys do that with the "wus up" thing? Except, my son was much more subtle. He used his eyebrows for the "up" part. What a STUNNER!! I am going to have girls beating down my door when this boy gets older. Of course, he won't go for those girls, because good girls don't chase boys!! Hee, hee!
Anyway, we are heading off to the pumpkin patch as a family today. I always look forward to this yearly outing! Expect some pics!
In the meantime, I have a few layouts to show you, and I need to make good on my promise to show you what my friends/CT have been doing with my templates. My stuff first.
Some boxes I made with my new template and some Corina goodies! Credits here.
I made this treat bag topper as a freebie for the Funky Playground Designs blog. Go grab it! (Oh, did I mention that I am on the site CT? I think I forgot to mention that!!)
Stuff by others:
By Juli:
Credits here.
Credits here.
By Jen:
Credits here.
Credits here.
By Andrea:
By Indah:
I need to make time to try some of this stuff. It is gorgeous and looks like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Love all of it and that son of yours is going to break some hearts in his day. What a cute story!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!