PLEASE go read my article, and leave a comment, too! I'd love to see what you think! People don't comment enough over there, and it makes me wonder how many people are reading it. So, stroke my ego a bit, okay?
And, for my mom, who probably won't click over, here is my finished layout!

For the rest of you, I show close-ups and a mini tutorial on covering chipboard elements. I think it is pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself.
Oh Blah blah!!! See, I clicked and commented! =)
ReplyDeleteLove, MOM!!!
=) P.S. My grandsons are drop dead gorgeous!
LOL on your mom's comment! Your sons are so adorable! I clicked and commented as well. I would probably be more prone to reading/commenting if I could get the feed in my Reader, but I didn't see a way to do that. Of course, I might have missed something...it is kinda early.
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout!