Thursday, May 7, 2009

Take my poll! Why do you read my blog?

I posted a poll over there --->. (So, if you are reading this in a reader, click over!)

I'd love your input. I've thought about separating out "business" and personal stuff. However, it sure would be A LOT easier to just leave it all in one place. Anyway, I'm mulling it over. Right now, I just want to know why you are reading this blog.

Thanks for voting!

3 comments:

  1. Are we allowed to vote twice? I love to see pics of your boys and read about what's going on with you guys but I also enjoy and am interested in your digital scrapbooking posts. You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to vote for the last one just so that it would get on the board... but resisted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There wasn't a place to vote "I'm a class mate and fellow blogger" so reckon I'll stick to the "digi" thing.

    ReplyDelete