Okay...I don't normally, but I watched and giggled. My youngest will get my attention several times in a row saying Mom...(and whatever "brilliant" tidbit she is thinking) and by the 4th or 5th time I say WHAT in a not as nice tone...then she says...I Love You...and I feel about 1 inch tall. LOL
If you came here to read all about my incredibly interesting life as a wife, stay-at-home-mom, Christ-follower, crazy couponer, scrapper, paper-crafter, hybrid template designer and wanna-be decorator, then you're gonna have to go check me out at my new site:
www.kelleighratzlaff.com
LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteMy my goodness, I can totally relate to that these days. Jameson says "I like you" after I say what all the time.
ReplyDeleteOkay...I don't normally, but I watched and giggled. My youngest will get my attention several times in a row saying Mom...(and whatever "brilliant" tidbit she is thinking) and by the 4th or 5th time I say WHAT in a not as nice tone...then she says...I Love You...and I feel about 1 inch tall. LOL
ReplyDelete