I am so excited that I finished my first totally digital layout!! All of this stuff was free, too! I started with a blank canvas and did it all from scratch! I downloaded a free paper kit and free brushes. I learned how to fade!! I am figuring out how to scale things down. I printed it out in an 8x8 format. I am so pumped!! If you would like to learn how to do this, too, check out Jessica Sprague's blog (listed on the right). You'll see that I totally scraplifted this!! Oh, and it only took me about 3 hours (plus time to figure out how to scale it down and save it and post it on my blog). Sheesh!! I need to get better at this!!
This is really great!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!! I totally have no clue how it's done, but very impressive :)
ReplyDelete