The Colonel's House at Camp Casey. It is a famous, historic home and it was cool to stay here! The view . . .oh, and us! The Three Diane's - All three of us share the same middle name.
My dad, Grant and Mitch: Grandma, Rachel, Andrea, Aunt Gail and Ingrid
Who do they get the sleeping with their mouths open from? That picture is priceless. Looks like you guys have had tons of fun!!! Thanks again for holding the scrapbooking group the other night. Lots of fun.
Kelleigh--small world! I found you off off of a random blog I'd never been to before. I don't think I've seen you since our Geo. Fox days, but it's great to see your beautiful family.
If you came here to read all about my incredibly interesting life as a wife, stay-at-home-mom, Christ-follower, crazy couponer, scrapper, paper-crafter, hybrid template designer and wanna-be decorator, then you're gonna have to go check me out at my new site:
www.kelleighratzlaff.com
Who do they get the sleeping with their mouths open from? That picture is priceless. Looks like you guys have had tons of fun!!! Thanks again for holding the scrapbooking group the other night. Lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteKelleigh--small world! I found you off off of a random blog I'd never been to before. I don't think I've seen you since our Geo. Fox days, but it's great to see your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well!
Anna (Stone) Smith