Beautiful layouts. You do such a nice job with your photos. I am getting a huge CM order soon and am looking forward to getting some pictures done (unless the baby comes). Also, I was happy to see you updated your profile picture. I was just thinking the other day that you look so different (and cute) with your new haircut.
If you came here to read all about my incredibly interesting life as a wife, stay-at-home-mom, Christ-follower, crazy couponer, scrapper, paper-crafter, hybrid template designer and wanna-be decorator, then you're gonna have to go check me out at my new site:
www.kelleighratzlaff.com
Beautiful layouts. You do such a nice job with your photos. I am getting a huge CM order soon and am looking forward to getting some pictures done (unless the baby comes).
ReplyDeleteAlso, I was happy to see you updated your profile picture. I was just thinking the other day that you look so different (and cute) with your new haircut.
Yes, I like your new hair too. I meant to comment on it when you dropped off my scrapbook order the other day. Anyway, cute new pic.
ReplyDeleteCute layout too, as always!!