Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On a roll . . .

I've been scrapbooking lately! Most people think I must scrapbook all the time, but I seriously only get to it about one night a month. I have been working hard lately, though, to get caught up . . . if that is even possible. Anyway, I have skipped ahead to pictures and events that inspire me. Right now, that means pictures from Whidbey Island. I did these two layouts (4 pages!!) yesterday, plus I put pictures on two more layouts (for a total of 8 pages!!) that I had already put together for groups, etc. I'll post those later. They still need journaling.

Click to enlarge!


You'll notice that they are the same layout, only flipped.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....those are SOOO cute! I love the "G" and "C" inside the circles......I might have to copy it :)

    Now I am inspired to go scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete