I know how much people hate child safety locks. People come over, try to get to the trash can under the kitchen sink and BAM! Denied. They are irritated. I don't blame them.
No, I do not put child locks on my cabinets to keep the kids out of the cleaning products. That is not a concern of mine since I use only non-toxic stuff. The reason I have locks on my cabinets is because little hands are CONSTANTLY pulling things out. I don't want trash all over my kitchen floor. I don't like seeing the hamburger grease jar sitting on the living room floor.
I am now to the point that I am SORELY tempted to put child locks on the cabinets in the office so that I don't see circa 1990 floppy disks strewn about. I already have locks on the game cabinets (for obvious reasons, I hope). I would LOVE to put one on the drawers and doors in the rest of the kitchen. I find that I have to wash the dishes BEFORE we use them as well as after! Of course, that would drive ME nuts, so . . .
One of these days, I will take ALL of the locks off and sit back and relax. Until then, I had better go pick up the baking utensils that are all over the kitchen floor.
Fall is Better with Friends
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment