Yeah, I plan to shrink it down to 8x8 so I can print it on my regular printer. Then I'll mount it on a 9x9 piece of paper and add embellishments like ribbon and buttons, etc. They call it hybrid scrapping! I'll buy a 9x9 CTMH album and put these in there! OR . . . I'll print them, mount them on 12x12 and put them in my big album. OR . . . you can also get them printed at Costco and other photo developers in 12x12. That can be spendy, though!
If you came here to read all about my incredibly interesting life as a wife, stay-at-home-mom, Christ-follower, crazy couponer, scrapper, paper-crafter, hybrid template designer and wanna-be decorator, then you're gonna have to go check me out at my new site:
www.kelleighratzlaff.com
Those are some cute kids. I think I know them.
ReplyDeleteOkay so I probably sound like a dork, but with the digital scrapbooking will you put that page in an album? Can you print it out or something?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page, Kelleigh!
Yeah, I plan to shrink it down to 8x8 so I can print it on my regular printer. Then I'll mount it on a 9x9 piece of paper and add embellishments like ribbon and buttons, etc. They call it hybrid scrapping! I'll buy a 9x9 CTMH album and put these in there! OR . . . I'll print them, mount them on 12x12 and put them in my big album. OR . . . you can also get them printed at Costco and other photo developers in 12x12. That can be spendy, though!
ReplyDelete