Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cutter's remorse

I cut Cole's hair last night. I asked Mitch how short to cut it and he said, "Like Grant's. Buzz it." So, I did. He looks adorable, no thanks to my buzz skills. Still, I am having massive cutter's remorse.

I cried at least 3 times during church today as people started noticing his hair. I felt like I had to apologize to everyone for doing it. I did have the foresight, though, to talk to a couple of people ahead of time and warn them about what they were about to see. Of course, then I started tearing up. I think people understood that this was a sensitive subject for me.

If you see my son, please don't say, "Oh! Why did you cut his hair?!" I promise I will cry. I don't know why I cut it.

I'll post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment