On Thursday, we made another trip up to Newberg to pick up the Grant/Cole pumpkin (designated with Duct tape . . . another use). We met Grandpa and Grandma out at the field and thankfully Mr. Brown was there with his fork lift to hoist the huge pumpkin into the back of our trailer. Grant was thrilled! Our pumpkin is a mere 331 pounds.
Saturday, we were working in the yard (moving plants, yanking things out, cutting things back . . . it looks so much nicer!!), when Mitch suggested that we finally get the pumpkin out of the trailer and onto the porch. It took some thinking, but my genius husband finally figured out that if we put the pumpkin on a board, placed on top of his old skateboard, we could roll it into place. Perfect!!
I'll post a picture of the scrapbooking page that I plan to do (uh, soon) when I do it. (How is that for vague?)
Fall is Better with Friends
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment