Sunday, February 24, 2008

Don't Forget




For credits, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I love the design, the tag, the font you used and well, just everything! You are very talented. And in case you aren't sure who I am, I hang out (quietly a lot of the time) on the Spraground and just added your blog to my reader. Congrats on winning all the goodies!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kel,

    If you don't want to clutter your blog posts up with credits, you can link your DST gallery post so that those who really want to see the credits have a place to go.

    HTH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this LO!!! The colors are amazing and I love the design ... and the subject matter :) I also love seeing your new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice lo Kelleigh....love the long rectangles with the pics and paper

    ReplyDelete