Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I won!!

Okay, so I don't normally do this, but I just had to tonight. I attended a chat at my absolute FAVORITE digital scrapbooking designer's store.

I called Mitch at 5:00 and told him that I just wanted to set his expectations. The chat starts at 6:00, can I go, and dinner will be ready when you walk in . . . ??!! He didn't protest, so I took that as a yes. So, there I was, sitting at my computer, staring at the screen, logged into a chat room, waiting for Jen Wilson to reveal her new line. Mitch walked in, read over my shoulder and was a pretty good sport about the whole thing.

Before revealing her new line, Jen Wilson gave us a challenge with a prize attached. We had to take a picture of something laundry related and post it in the gallery and complete the phrase, "Laundry is . . .". We only had 15 minutes. So, I jumped up, grabbed my camera (which was sitting right next to me) and RAN to my room while Mitch finished reading the challenge requirements to me. (Such a helper!) I took a picture of the pile of laundry on the floor waiting to be folded and uploaded my pic with the sentence, "Laundry is ready to be folded."

About 2 hours later, I found out that I WON!! I won Jen Wilson's entire new line called "Laundry Line". I get all of the paper packs, all of the embellishments, all of the challenge prizes. Everything!! I am so totally excited! Most of my layouts use Jen Wilson stuff anyway, and now I get all of this for FREE!! WOO HOO!

5 comments:

  1. WoooHoo! I just looked at the Laundry Line and Holy Cow! Look at all that stuff! You'll be floating on Cloud 9 for a long time!! :D Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Good job and have fun with all that fun stuff. The Laundry Line looks like great fun (you may need to have a girl though, to use all that cool girl paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, soooo utterly cool. You've got the tools, now onto more LOs!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Isn't winning fun! AND to get free paper will be wonderful. See what you can do under a deadline. My problem is that I take too long and spend hours trying to figure out what supplies to use. My friend, Dee, and I have started just grabbing an embelishment or a supply and making it work. I'm surprised how terific the layouts often end up looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is the best prize I ever heard of ... totally green with envy (clearly not with cash since I'll have to go buy the whole darn line now)!!!

    ReplyDelete