This is my mom and my niece at Dani's wedding. So cute!
Don't worry. I didn't forget about the birthday pictures! I'll post those soon!
So, I'm in Portland today. Mitch is at a convention thingy, and since he had a nice room in a nice hotel, I asked my mother-in-law to watch the kids while I tagged along with my hubby! We arrived last night just in time to have Mitch run off to the dinner (spouses not invited) while I got our bags up to the room. I found a nice little sports bar in the hotel (not that there is anything really nice about a sports bar) and ate dinner while reading my book. So, I had a view of the Willamette River on one side while I sat about 1 yard away from a local newscaster. Well, two, actually. The sports guy (I have no idea what his name was, but Mitch knew right away) and Mike Donahue (whom most Oregonians know). Interesting.
YES, I packed up my HUGE screen iMac and brought it along. I'm having fun!! No one here to interrupt me. Total freedom! I am not, however, feeling inspired to write, so I will spare us all and just sign off. Bye!
Hope you're having some fun! I've tagged along with my husband for work stuff up in Portland but I wasn't smart enough to leave the kids with my parents. I bet it's fantastic to have some peace and quiet and the ability to do something without being interrupted...man am I jealous!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet layout and how SWEET for you to get some quality quiet time!!!
ReplyDeleteHa! I can't believe you took your big mac with you! Great idea and I am so glad you got to enjoy peace, quiet and your Mac.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful layout.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great time in Portland.