Thursday, June 12, 2008

Try it Hybrid #1 Freebie!

I had such a blast really going hybrid with this most recent layout. I created a template that I want to share!

Basically, it is an 8.5x11 template that you add your pictures, journaling, digital papers and embellishments to, and then you print it out on your standard sized printer. Next, you follow the instructions and sketch included in the download to complete a layout that is similar to this. Of course, when you use different supplies, your layout will look totally unique.

I hope that if you use this template you will let me know so I can see what you have done with it! Just leave me a note in my comments!


Click here to download the freebie!

And, here is my layout!

4 comments:

  1. hi keleigh!!! cute template, thank you!!!! michelle (shmoop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is gorgeous. Thankyou so much for sharing your template - I love templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout on your blog. Cute header. You'll have to tell me how you did that so the background is the same as the rest. Very cute.

    Great template too. I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty for the template i do love them

    ReplyDelete