I've bookmarked your blog now Kelleigh so I can keep up with all your beautiful projects. I'll see them on Nicole's CT forum too but love looking at what you're working on.
If you came here to read all about my incredibly interesting life as a wife, stay-at-home-mom, Christ-follower, crazy couponer, scrapper, paper-crafter, hybrid template designer and wanna-be decorator, then you're gonna have to go check me out at my new site:
www.kelleighratzlaff.com
These boys are soo cute! Did Grant have fun doing his dinosaur "dig"???
ReplyDeleteLove you!
<3 Angela
How fun to do a "dig!" I'll bet my daughter would love that. These layouts are indeed fun and the subject adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYour dino layout turned out sooo cute, Kelleigh!! Great use of the template, too!
ReplyDeleteThese layouts are fun and fantastic. Love the bright colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteI've bookmarked your blog now Kelleigh so I can keep up with all your beautiful projects. I'll see them on Nicole's CT forum too but love looking at what you're working on.
ReplyDelete