So, anyway, I had a lot of fun! I've never actually digi-scrapped alongside someone before. It is a lot like paper scrapping with someone. So cool!
I worked on a layout:
credits here
Then I was so inspired that I finished a project for Dianne (however it is not REALLY done, so wait until I put up a "check it out!" link).
AND, I finished up another layout this evening while watching TV! So cool. I love this hobby!
credits here
By the way, in case you missed it, there is a freebie on the post below this one!
AND, an update on my quest to be a member of Nicole Seitler's CT: I'm IN!! Wahoo! Yeah. She said yes. Well, actually she said, "You already had the 1st spot waiting for you..." Ahh. Nicole, my mother is going to kill you for stroking my ego once again. I am SO excited!!!! Seriously. Wahoo!
Hah! I learned so much from you. I had never worked with layers and now it all makes sense. You are a great teacher. Plus, now I have two fabulous scrap book pages! Thank you for two wonderful afternoons. It was fun to play while the kids were playing. Katie had so much fun also.
ReplyDeleteI've spent the evening downloading "cookies' and searching the sites linked on your blog. I think I found another hobby I really enjoy. Too bad school is starting. . . it's going to get in the way of this new hobby.
Right now I'm trying to figure out how I can make another page while at Triangle Lake. . . before the power runs out on the lap top!
Thanks ;0)
Is there NO end to how amazing you are? I know this may go straight to your head (LOL) but what else can one say? Your work is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI admire you for asking a designer to be on a CT and love it that you saw success with your "approach."
Truly enjoy watching you shine!
Oh, I sooo love that second one!!!
ReplyDelete