Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Totally in love

I just love this guy! Isn't he stunning?


credits here

Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you that Corina Nielsen asked me to be on her CT. FREAK!! (You have NO IDEA how cool this is!)

So, sometimes I am playing on the scrapbooking forums and commenting on layouts and stuff like that and I see these gals with just a few blinkies, but they are QUALITY blinkies. I mean, they work for HUGE designers. I used to wonder what that was like to work with your favorite designers and to never have to spend a dime on scrapbooking supplies. Now I know. (And, as soon as I get a blinkie, I'll post it over there ---> with my collection.)

PS - If you're looking for the freebie, look down! And, thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Keleigh! :D

    Great layout - I just love this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, he sure is!!!

    Congrats to you! That's awesome...not surprising to me, but totally awesome for you! Ü

    ReplyDelete