Okay, so Christine got back to me, and she says to wait . . . running out the door . . . naked children . . . gotta be a mom, etc, etc. She QUICKLY gave me some advice: Go with 4 chairs instead of a couch and do a round ottoman.
You are not going to believe this, but that is what we were saying we were going to do for YEARS. Really. For years, we both (Mitch and I) agreed that we needed 4 chairs and a round table or ottoman. I just recently (maybe a month ago) started exploring the idea of a couch in there, and it still isn't sitting well with me. (I'm not much of a pun person, but that was pretty clever . . .)
Oh, this waiting is killing me!! I'm so excited to hear more about what I should do!! Sounds like Christine is on the same page!!
EDT: She posted!! Yay! So excited!
Fall is Better with Friends
1 day ago
Hey Kelleigh ... I jumped in here from TDC forum - and love to look inside other peoples homes :) ... you can get so many ideas for yourself LOL Loving the fireplace BTW - so what did you decide on? Don't forget we need before and after pics :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I just popped in to say hi from tdc! I love the idea of the 4 chairs and round ottoman! I can't wait to see before and after pictures. Your Christine friend has great ideas!
ReplyDelete