Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting ready to purchase

Well, I THINK I MIGHT be getting ready to purchase furniture. I'm getting antsy. I really wish that some more people would comment on this blog and give me their opinions!!!

I'm thinking this sofa:
here

and two of these chairs:
here

REALLY, I love the sofa in the green, but it just seems more practical to get the sofa in chocolate. By the way, just to clarify, this is not our family room. This will be more of a sitting room. We have a big, fat, cushy couch in the family room (which will be tossed at some point when I built up my paypal account again after redecorating the living room!!).

PLEASE comment. Should I do it? Both of these pieces have free shipping and 15% off, but only until Friday!!

8 comments:

  1. I think that you should do it! I love the couch too!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do it. If you are wanting more color you could add just about any color pillow and throw and you could pain the room any color. DO it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it. I like the clean lines! They'd both go great in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you sat in a similar piece? Hate to be a naysayer, but I'm short and these look like my legs wouldn't touch the floor. LOL I DO like the colors a lot, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it! Love the colors and I'm sure you can find some great fabric for some funky throw pillows in those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAIT! I know I haven't had time for an official post your place- but let me start by saying that I was going to suggest going with four matching chairs!!! I didn't know there was a time situation- or I'd have bumped you up before Rebecca :)Your room is not large- four chairs will keep it open and not feel too congested. I was then thinking you could put an patterened upholstered ottoman in the center. (Which can be used as seating if you need it) So- buy your furniture today if you must- I will get into more detail later. I have to be somewhere in 13 minutes, and two of my kids are naked :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW- a round ottoman- naked kids- 10 minutes- gotta go :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. look here: http://www.designwithchristine.com/2009/02/ratzlaff-reflections.html

    sorry- I'm late- gotta go.

    ReplyDelete