Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Freestyle Albums and other cute stuff!

It's ONEderful Wednesday again at Jen Wilson Designs, and she has put two of my new Freestyle Albums in my little corner of her shop!

And, guys, they are layered templates, so you add your own paper to pretty them up, then print them on 4x6 photo paper and glue them to "found" chipboard (cereal boxes, etc.). CUTE!!

This one is only $1 today (until 11:59pm EST)



This one is just as cute:


While you're there, check out my other Freestyle album:


AND, don't forget to load up on JW's other ONEderful items!

And, since I'm being all braggy and stuff, look what Dianne put in her shop at ScrapArtist:


Cool, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Kell-Thanks for the support on my blog and sometime will you take the time to explain to me what these templates are for and how you use them, I am so clueless that it looks really cute, but I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete