If you notice me messing with my blog quite a bit in the next couple of weeks, please forgive me. I'm taking a little "customizing your blog" class! Yay! Sure, I could just add a template and go, but I want to know how to do it all from scratch. So far, it has just been basic stuff. However, I did learn something new! See, I've always edited my posts in the "edit html" tab. I just found out that I can resize my pictures in the "compose" tab! Remember when I was having issues with my pictures being obnoxiously big? No more!!
Gosh. I feel like an idiot and a smarty pants all rolled into one.
Edit: The class is here! It was free, but now it is sold out. Sorry!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Okay...WHERE is this class you are taking? Inquiring minds want to KNOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Yep! Inquiring minds want to know! Let us know where you're taking it!
ReplyDelete