Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm starting a blog!

So, for a while now I have been talking about starting a blog. I am constantly writing little messages to the ladies (mom, mother-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law) sharing the joys of my life. I often send little stories and cute pictures and they are always saying, "You need to keep that one!"

I put together a cute little journal the other day (altered notebook for you crafty types) to record all of the funny little things my kids (um . . . just Grant for now) say. Let's face it, though. I am much more likely to jump on the computer and start typing than write something down on paper and have to look at my messy handwriting. Yes, I will make an effort to write in the notebook, but this blog is just in case I don't get around to it. (Those of you who are still in the pen and paper stage might wonder why jumping on the computer is easier for me. It just is.)

So, here I go! I'm a blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! We're excited to see some fun family news, travels, reflections, etc. We'll put a link to this page on our blog as well.

    ReplyDelete