Does ANYONE out there know of a good church in the downtown Seattle area? My brother and his wife are having terrible luck. Read all about it here.
PLEASE, let me know if you know of a good, evangelical, Christian (as in Bible-teaching, "must be born-again", statement of beliefs based on the Nicene Creed, etc.), not-too-big and not-too-small church right around the downtown Seattle area.
SYW346 – Craft Some Joy with Lauren Hinds
3 days ago
When Craig and got married and merged our "church" backgrounds we started going to Calvary Chapel. I googled it and there are over 10 in the "seattle" area. Have no idea how big or small they are but their philosphy is "teaching through the Bible" and that's basically it. We love it.
ReplyDeleteYep, it's true. We've had back luck finding a church in Seattle. I know Seattle isn't known as a very religious town, but it's pretty big - there's got to be something :-) I think we're going to visit a Calvary Chapel next week. We'll see!
ReplyDelete