
This layout was created using elements and papers from Kathy Moore's Muddy Puddles kit which is absolutely fabulous! I have never come across a designer with a more complete kit! You want stitching? Got it. You want buttons? Yep. How about brads? Uh, huh. Lots of frames to choose from. Cute papers. AMAZINGLY realistic paper flowers. I just love it!!
Oh, and by the way, she asked me to be part of her creative team!! Woo Hoo! I'm in hog heaven!! ('Cause I get to play with her supplies for FREE!)
Very cute photo and LO. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable layout! I loved it so much I clicked to find it, but, alas, no such kit is listed at that website. :(
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being selected for her CT. I'm not surprised as you are so VERY talented. :o)
(second attempt to post this as the first hit a cyber glitch)
All of your pages are looking so fantastic!!! Congrats on the CT - she's a lucky designer to have you!!
ReplyDelete