Monday, March 17, 2008

Little Toot!

Tooting my own horn . . . not what you are thinking . . .

Anyway, I thought I would tell you what has been happening with me in my digital world!

I have had a most wonderful month!!

First, I won Jen Wilson's Laundry line (the WHOLE thing) at her unveiling chat.

Then, I was accepted on a few CTs for some great designers, so I get to play with their stuff for free.

THEN, I showed up in the Gallery Standouts (which was quite the shock and so cool!).

Then, I was honored to be asked to be a store CT member (which I eventually turned down, but it was still SUCH an honor!!).

And TODAY, I found out that JenW's random generator picked me again to win a $15 gift card!!

AND, I won the Prima Hybrid box challenge for the little box I made for Mitch, and the prize is a $20 gift certificate to their store!!

What a great month so far!

5 comments:

  1. lbwcdYou Rock!!!!!!!!!!

    love
    -sarah-

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry about the (lbwcd)that is what I get for looking at the tv when I sent it.

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you surely have the luck of the Irish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooooo cooooool!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you should have played the lottery with that run of good luck

    ReplyDelete