
I did this page today as a tribute to my friend Annie. The journaling is a song by Natalie Grant called In Better Hands. Click the layout to read the lyrics for yourself! It seems that every time I hear this song lately, I think of Annie. She shared her testimony at MOPS at the beginning of the year and it was so powerful. She had a difficult childhood, but instead of dwelling on the past, she allowed God to rewrite her story. She passed on a legacy of love to her children and her friends and brought hope to those who heard her testimony (which she willingly gave at every opportunity!).
Annie was missed today at MOPS. We are so used to hearing her distinct laugh and seeing her smiling eyes. It hurts to know that we won't benefit from her presence.
beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! What a treasure she was and you ARE!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout.
ReplyDeleteI am going to post this on the MOPS blog. It is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAn amazing tribute!
ReplyDelete