This is the layout I was referring to on the JS Gallery where I was questioning my ability to "see" the potential of products. I'm awed and amazed at what you have created here! I looked at that laundry line of hers and could never have "seen" that something like this wonderful layout could be the result.
You are SO very talented and I thank you for sharing! I hope to learn from you and your work!!!!
If you came here to read all about my incredibly interesting life as a wife, stay-at-home-mom, Christ-follower, crazy couponer, scrapper, paper-crafter, hybrid template designer and wanna-be decorator, then you're gonna have to go check me out at my new site:
www.kelleighratzlaff.com
Ohhhh! This is completely darling and creative. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is the layout I was referring to on the JS Gallery where I was questioning my ability to "see" the potential of products. I'm awed and amazed at what you have created here! I looked at that laundry line of hers and could never have "seen" that something like this wonderful layout could be the result.
ReplyDeleteYou are SO very talented and I thank you for sharing! I hope to learn from you and your work!!!!